Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary of a Chronic Procrastinator

Yes, that would be me. I am possibly the worst procrastinator that I know. At least in regards to writing research essays. You see, I was loco enough to take 20 credits for Spring Quarter in college, and TWO of my classes are requiring 6-10 page research papers.
For one of the classes I already finished and turned in the draft (got a C because I didn't cite correctly in a lot of places. :/ ) and another one is due this coming Friday. Which is so close that I get anxiety every time I think about it.
However, because studying is tedious, I haven't started it yet. I've read a few articles on the subject, but I haven't done an annotated bibliography yet, or a sentence outline, I've only barely begun formulating a thesis, and the paper is DUE in THREE DAYS.
I'm crazy.
In fact, writing all that down just made me realize how much I need to cease procrastinating and go write the gosh darn paper.

15 minutes later: I just spent that time reading a blog and playing dragcave. Excuse me while I go hyperventilate into a paper bag about the only 3 days left of paper-writing time that I have. While popping vitamins. Because I don't want to get sick with whatever my boyfriend has. Poor guy had a fever of 104.5 yesterday morning. I had a fever of 100F yesterday evening, but with a few tylenol and lots of water, that went away - hopefully for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment